History

In 1937, a group of believers gathered together on the last Sunday in June to worship. Two months later, they organized a new church – the beginning of what would become Rogue Valley Christian Church. Eventually, the number of believers outgrew their building and with no place for expansion in downtown Medford, the church purchased a piece of land and moved to the current location on South Oakdale in the late 1960s. RVCC moved with a desire to more effectively reach our community, and today continues with more passion and determination than ever to see people everywhere come to know Christ.